The surviving Tytuvėnai St Mary Queen of Angels church and Bernardine convent ensemble are one of the most interesting and biggest examples of sacred architecture of Lithuania. dating back to 17-18 centuries. Its architecture is characterised by a distinct many-layer harmony of Gothic. Renaissance and Baroque styles. The ensemble consists the church. churchyard with the chapel of Christ stairs. masonry of two-storey convent and outbuildings belonging to this ensemble. all located one next to another. The founder of the ensemble is the standard-bearer of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. judge of Samogitian court Andriejus Valavičius. who acquired Tytuvėnai manor holdings in 1609. The nobleman. seeking to revive torpid Catholicism in Tytuvėnai. called Bernardine monks.