Staigūnų Švč. Mergelės Marijos koplyčia (Kryžiai) (Staigūnai Chapel of Holy Virgin Mary (Crosses))
It is a Catholic on the southern lake Dusia shore. close to Staigūnai and Zebrėnai villages. The history of the place refers to the beginning of the Swedish war in 1701 – 1702. As the legend tells. the camp of Lithuanian Army commanded by Michal Serwaci Wisniowiecki stood between the lakes Dusia and Metelys in 1702. ready to preclude the Swedish Army from reaching Gordno. Waiting for the enemy Lithuanians built three crossed in a place where the army chaplain held service and painted picture of Bariūnai Holy Mother on the tin. Message of the approaching Swedish Army reached soldiers on the day of the Apostles SS. Peter and Paul. by the end of the Mass. After the Battle the place was seized by Swedes but local people managed to hide the Holy Mother painting. In few years. a veteran of former battle got back his lost vision exactly in the same place. The message on miracle spread. and people started to attend this place for service. In 1815 in the same place started construction of the Chapel and in 1816 pontiff Marciejevskis celebrated Mass and Sanctified the Chapel. It was destroyed in 1963. following the resolution of the Soviets. The re-erection of the Chapel was started in 1990. Celebration of Kryžiai took place on the 11th of June each year.