Šilutė church was considered one of the most beautiful East Prussian Evangelical Lutheran Church. Built in 1926 by architect K. Gutknecht Project. In the outside dominates 50 m high tower. which has three bells and town clock. The impressive altar – painter’s. former Koenigsberg Art Academy professor Richard Pfeifer’s. merit. On 80m² altar wall he painted the fresco with 120 original size figures. 80 of them have played an important role in the church’s history. At the top. above the altar in front of the Lamb of God kneeling Adam and Eve. and to the left and to the right portrayed people from church history. Other church walls are also decorated with biblical scenes. The church is surrounded by a beautiful grove. next to the church was built stylish parsonage.