Rynek Nowomiejski w Toruniu
the New Town Market in Toruń: The New Town Market is located several hundred meters from the Old Town Market. On 12 August 1264 the Toruń New Town (Toruń used to be divided into Old and New Towns) was incorporated. The Holy Trinity Church is located at its centre while at the corner of Szpitalna and św. Jakuba streets stands the St. James' Church. The most interesting houses by the market square include: the Pharmacy under the Golden Lion at number 13. house number 5. house number 23 that belongs to Evangelical parish of St. George. at number 17 – the old inn of the masons guild from the 17th century. while at number 8 - Gospoda Pod Modrym Fartuchem – the Blue Apron Inn.