Parafia rzymskokatolicka pw. św. Wojciecha w Parchaniach
Roman-Catholic Parish of St. Adalbert in Parchanie: The history of the parish goes back to the 11th century. The first church was built here around the year 1000. In 1655 it was burned by the Swedes. Another one was erected here in 1711. Due to risk of collapse another one. that still stands today. was constructed in 1840. In 1900 a massive neo-Baroque tower was added to it. The church is the main historical building in Parchanie village.