50.- Palace of Camposagrado in Oviedo The origin of this building is in the palace designed by the architect Francisco de la Riva in 1719 for the Bernaldo de Quirós family. the base and part of the first floor being built at this point. The construction process was paralyzed until 1744. when another architect. Pedro Antonio Menéndez. retook the project. maintaining the dimensions and the exempt nature of the building but changing its design. finishing its construction in 1758. It is a large building in the shape of a cubic block. with a large inner courtyard and two floors separated by an impost line. The lower floor has a double level in the form of a cellar and a mezzanine. The building has two main portals. which combine properly baroque elements. such as the pilasters. the latticed balconies and the ear mouldings. framed by access gaps of monumental dimensions as well as the very pronounced eave that finishes off the facade. over the promoting family escutcheon. In the 19th century the palace was used as a casino and in the 20th century it became the seat of the court. a function it currently holds.