Roman-Catholic church of St. James the Apostle in Płonne: This Gothic church from c. 1402. with worn away style features. was redeveloped in the period 1545-1546. Building is made of brick on a Gothic plan has a cross and rib vault in the chancel. The main altar of the 1st half of the 19th century includes a Baroque painting of the Holy Virgin with Child from mid-18th century. There are also two side altars. a pulpit and a baptismal bowl. A belfry from the 1st half of the 19th century. made of brick and covered with plaster. stands by the church.