Sanctuary located in O Cebreiro. at the entrance of the in . It is pre-Romanesque in style and was probably founded by the Benedictine monks in the ninth century. In its Spartan simplicity. it is one of the temples most admired by pilgrims on the . entrusted it to the French monks of the abbey of San de Aurillac; later. the annexed it to el Real of Valladolid. who abandoned it after the confiscations of Mendizábal in 1853. The temple has a rectangular nave and a gabled roof. Inside. on the left. is the baptistery. where there is a baptismal font in which baptisms were performed by immersion until the 12th or 13th century. In the main altar there is a replica of the crucified Christ. whose original is in the Museum of Sculpture of Sacred in . To the right of the altar is the chapel of the Holy Miracle. in which you can see the image of La Real. a Romanesque carving of great value and beauty. It is said that she bowed her head in order to observe the Holy Miracle and remained in this position. In a cabinet of this chapel are preserved the chalice and the paten where the Miracle of O Cebreiro was produced. Romanesque jewels. as well as the reliquary to keep the flesh and blood of Christ. The miracle of the Holy Grail was also known by the Catholic Monarchs who made a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in 1486 and donated the chalice and reliquary. which are displayed in the church itself. Below the cabinet there is a silver tabernacle representing the urn of the Cathedral of where the remains of the Apostle are kept. To the right. places the sepulchres of the two protagonists of the Holy Miracle. To the left of the main altar is the chapel of . dedicated to the Benedictine monks. where the sepulchre of the parish priest Elías Valiña Sampedro. who died in 1989. is located. He undertook the restoration of the place and was a decisive promoter of the .