The Basilica of Notre-Dame-du-Port is a Romanesque collegiate church located in Clermont-Ferrand in the Port district between Delille Square and the cathedral. From the 10th century to the Revolution. it was served by a community of canons. secularized as early as before the 13th century. It was elevated to the rank of minor basilica in 1881 by Pope Leo XIII.