24.- Church of San Antolín de Bedón The history of the monastery dates back to the 10th century. founded by the Count of Munazán. Munio Rodríguez Can. In 1205 the construction of the current Romanesque church began and this monastery was merged with that of San Salvador de Celoriu in 1543. In 1801 the parish church was moved to the neighbouring town of Naves. closing San Antolín. The Romanesque church of San Antolín de Bedón has a nave. two aisles and three semi-circular apses. with an outstanding transept. The west portal. flared. has five archivolts protruding from the façade. which is delimited by two buttresses. On the top there is a bell gable with no bell. The south façade has a similar portal to the west one. based on archivolts resting on pilasters. Next to the church there are several buildings linked to the old monastery. for example a building with two inscriptions on its façade. one from 1715 and another from 1738. as well as a escutcheon with a castle and a rampant lion.