Birštonas‘sacral museum is located in the former rectory building. The building is about one hundred and twenty years old. In the Soviet era. the building was a dwelling. After the restoration of Lithuania's independence buildings were returned to Birštonas’ parish. the legitimate owner. With initiative of Dean Priest Monsignor John Dalinevičiaus and by virtue of Birštonas municipality idea of sacral museum establishment was implemented. The museum opened its doors to visitors on December 26. 2000. Author of the permanent exhibit is Romualdas Budrys. Director of the Lithuanian Art Museum. The museum has ten halls. Two halls are dedicated to Blessed Archbishop Teofilis Matulionis (1873-1962). some are dedicated to second Lithuanian Cardinal Vincentas Sladkevičius (1920-2000). Exposition dedicated to the history of Birštonas church. sacral art. the 19th century Lithuanian folk piccolo sculpture. liturgical vessels and altar utensils. First floor has two halls for temporal exhibitions. They are used for exhibiting works of professional artists and art school students. The liturgical vessels collection has the oldest exhibit of the museum – Musninkai’s Church Commune (1619). In this hall one will find the finest 18th -20th centuries liturgical vessels: chalices. works depict Saints and scenes from the Bible. The XIX century folk art wooden sculptures’ collection captures attention of all visitors. The Birštonas Church Hall presents history from the wooden San Judas Tadeo's Church to Saint Anthony of Padua Church built in 1909.